Global Sales Lead (f/m/d)
Innsbruck or Vienna, Austria • Full-time
Cropster is the market leader in software for the specialty coffee industry. We work with farmers, exporters, importers and roasters in over 90 countries around the world to help them deliver a better more sustainable cup of coffee.
We’re a fast growing and highly customer focussed business. With a successful history of over 10 years, close collaboration with customers across the world and the coffee supply chain. We believe that work-life balance is more than a catch phrase; it is a part of our success. We encourage empowerment and taking over responsibilities. We provide our team with room to grow within our organization to develop their interests and expertise whatever their current experience level. We offer fair, competitive, and transparent pay. The range for this position is €45K to 55K gross and we look at factors like your experience and individual qualifications to determine our offer, which includes benefits like an educational budget and an endless stream of really great coffee. We also make our best possible offer upfront—no games.
About the role
In your role as Global Sales Lead you will be responsible to manage and coordinate the global sales team’s efforts for Cropster Roast and Origin across the funnel and geographical regions. You will align with the HoSM and the SM team on strategies for these products and their implementation. With your team you will own and execute all activities from a Sales Qualified Lead to the bottom of the funnel - when an account is taken over by Customer Success after first billing - to continuously increase sales conversion numbers.
What you will do
- Be responsible for consolidating and providing (regional) market intelligence and sales numbers and with that support the HoSM and the SM team in the development and execution of a global commercial strategy.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Product Management to keep yourself and the team up to date about product and service developments (e.g. by coordinating product and sales training).
- Consolidate regional market knowledge about our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria and support Product Marketing in the development of a market intelligence.
- Supervise activities of the sales team and provide members with coaching, mentoring and training and feedback to achieve a competitive edge in the industry and help them improve their sales performance.
- Lead and coordinate sales related projects across the team to improve processes and increase efficiency through e.g. scaling and cross-selling.
- Define and work against performance indicators (KPIs) for the bottom of the funnel. Monitor and consolidate their performance and report numbers on a frequent basis to HoSM and the SM team and develop strategies to improve them over time.
- Define resource requirements and propose new positions in your team, draft job requirements for approved roles and assist in the recruitment process of new sales team members globally.
- Be the team’s seismograph, sounding-board and their voice, address their issues timely and proactively with the right people and help improve the team’s situation whenever needed.
- Help executing a small number of key accounts and work alongside your team to close large-scale deals for both products globally.
Who we are looking for:
- You have first team leadership experience, preferably in a sales / account management environment.
- You have in depth sales experience and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales numbers.
- You demonstrate the ability to motivate yourself and others, even when the sea gets rough.
- You are used to working against numbers and feel energized when reaching them.
- You are not shying back from constructive conflict but are determined to reach consensus at the end of a discussion.
- You are a role model to your peers and display a non judgmental, respectful and positive “can do” attitude.
- You see it as a benefit to work with people from various backgrounds and know that different perspectives lead to the best outcomes
At this point Cropster will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Austria for this opening. For Non-EU Applicants: please attach a copy of your work permit to your application.
More about us
What we offer:
Flexible hours and work-life balance, what does that mean?
Work-life balance at Cropster means that you'll have time to tend to the life stuff that comes up outside your job. Doctor's appointment? Sick kid? Waiting for a handyman? We have all been there and you won't need to plan your life around your working hours to take care of your life. Beside flexible working hours, we also provide the option to work from home if you want or need to. Also 38.5 hour/week are the norm, not the exception.
What is it like to live in Innsbruck?
As the capital of the Austrian Alps in Tyrol, Innsbruck is a world-class destination for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, climbing and countless other outdoor activities. It only takes 20 minutes to get from the city center to 2,256 meters above sea level, summer and winter. If you enjoy outdoor sports, it is one of the world leaders—we think #1. It also has a great university, lots of bars, cafes and clubs, a good live music scene, an impressive infrastructure and business environment for a city of its size along with a well-connected airport. Innsbruck is only 30 minutes from Italy and 45 minutes from Germany. Bottom line, outside the office, you are spoiled for choice in Innsbruck.
TL;DR It’s awesome. Seriously.