Office Administration (f/m/d)
Location: Innsbruck, Austria • Full-time
Cropster is the market leader in software for the speciality coffee industry. We work with farmers, exporters, importers and roasters in over 90 countries around the world to help them deliver a better cup of coffee in a sustainable way.
We’re a fast growing business that is highly focused on our customers and the benefits we can bring them through close collaboration—with a successful history of over 10 years. We also believe that work-life balance is more than a catch phrase, it is a part of our success. We encourage empowerment and taking over responsibilities. We provide our team with room to grow within our organization, to develop their interests and expertise whatever their current experience level. We offer fair, competitive, and transparent pay. The range for this position starts at 26k gross and we look at factors like your experience and individual qualifications to determine our offer, which includes benefits like an educational budget and an endless stream of really great coffee. We also make our best possible offer upfront—no games.
Join us and be part of a great team focused on developing Cropster’s expanding product line, which includes a native desktop application that helps coffee roasters, a mobile application for sensorial tasting and a comprehensive cloud application for managing and analyzing coffee related data and more
About the role
In your role you will support multiple aspects of the day-to-day running at Cropster in its offices, and within the Sales and Marketing group. You will work across multiple departments and own a diverse and interesting set of responsibilities across various aspects of the business.
Some specific tasks on the Sales and Marketing side will include:
- Provide support to the reporting and KPI tracking function and help ensure the timely delivery of weekly reports and dashboards.
- Maintain the company events calendar, confirming any date changes with the responsible parties and ensure all entries are up to date and correctly coded.
- Manage Cropster’s worldwide materials and swag inventory including sourcing materials, finding and working with suppliers and ensure stock as needed (e.g. for events, campaigns, etc.).
- Coordinate external events (inc. travel and shipping needs) across various departments to ensure smooth, well run and cost effective events.
- Track department budgets on a monthly basis, perform quarterly sales agents reports and generate payment information needed to process those payments.
- Help with website content posting and maintenance, coordinate external email campaigns and support project based lead/data work as needed.
- Help run the administrative side of translation to ensure a steady and predictable flow of translations and associated billing.
Some specific tasks on the Administration side will include:
- Oversee the stock of office supplies to ensure that our (home) offices have access to office materials and supplies as needed and track equipment inventory accurately (monitors, computers, etc.).
- Guarantee the offices and its equipment are in working order and meet required safety standards (First Aid kits, fire equipment,…) and proactively coordinate facility maintenance activities if needed.
- Manage relationships with energy, water, internet, shipping and telephone providers including the renewal of contracts and service cost negotiations.
- Take care of the day to day office activities such us handling incoming and outgoing shipments, answering the main Cropster phone and greeting visitors.
- Review and categorize incoming and out going invoices, verify with the responsible budget owner if needed and support accounting activities for our European clients.
We are looking for people with:
- Highschool diploma (HAS, HAK,…) plus first working experience in a comparable role or any other position where you’ve had to manage yourself and/or others.
- A hands-on and self starter mentality with an eye for detail.
- Strong organizational skills and a passion to define, implement and optimize processes.
- Familiarity with online tools like Google Apps or MS Office 360, in particular a good working knowledge and interest in Google sheets or Excel.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German.
That said, we'd be particularly delighted to hire someone with:
- First experience in an administrative role.
- The ability to communicate in other languages.
At this point Cropster will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Austria for this opening. For Non-EU applicants: please attach your work permit to your application.
More about us
What we offer:
Flexible hours and work-life balance, what does that mean?
Work-life balance at Cropster means that you'll have time to tend to the life stuff that comes up outside your job. Doctors appointment? Sick kid? Waiting for a handyman? We have all been there and you won't need to plan your life around your working hours to take care of your life. Beside flexible working hours, we also provide the option to work from home if you need to. Also 38.5 hour/week are the norm, not the exception.
What is it like to live in Innsbruck?
As the capital of the Austrian Alps in Tyrol, Innsbruck is a world class destination for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, climbing and countless other outdoor activities. It only takes 20 minutes to get from the city center to 2,256 meters above sea level, summer and winter. If you enjoy outdoor sports it is one of the world leaders—we think #1. It also has a great university, lots of bars, cafes and clubs, a good live music scene, an impressive infrastructure and business environment for a city of its size along with a well connected airport. Innsbruck is only 30 minutes from Italy and 45 minutes from Germany. Bottom line, outside the office you are spoiled for choice in Innsbruck.
TL;DR It’s awesome. Seriously.