Reach 1000s of roasters and buyers for free during the pandemic
Some good news, we want to help you generate sales during this crisis by getting your coffees online. So you can connect with customers NOW.
We've decided to make Cropster Hub, our online marketplace for green coffee, free for coffee producers and export businesses to use for the duration of the pandemic as determined by WHO. Cropster Hub is visited by thousands of buyers who are looking to find the right coffee, your coffee, for their roasteries.
With Cropster Hub you can:
- Easily create your own shop with your name, your logo and your lots
- Add as many coffee lots as youd like
- Advertise to thousands of roasters world wide
- Receive sample requests and orders to your inbox
- Get in touch with buyers and sell your coffee
How can I sign up?
As a trusted resource for coffee worldwide, Hub requires verification upon signup.
- Have a proof of your trade license/coffee production business ready (photo, scan or link)
- Click on the link below to create a new, free Hub seller account.
Once we have received your request we will double check your trade license proof and verify your business immediately and for free!
How can I present my coffees on Cropster Hub?
- Here is a webinar about how Cropster Hub works.
- Alternatively, you can check out these manuals on how to get set up.
We have a simple goal, to help you reach as many customers as possible, without burdening you with any extra costs during the pandemic. That way you can build your market and something more predictable during these times for after.