The world’s leading roastery
Cropster Roast simplifies running your roastery, and gives you the tools to focus on producing exceptional coffee. With solutions for sample management and green coffee inventory, advanced roast profiling with AI predictions and automation, and order management and quality control - Cropster Roast is packed with features focused on saving you time at the roast machine, in the office, and remotely.
- Customizable and easy-to-use roasting interface
- Integrated production scheduling
- Detailed reference roasts and profile recipes
- AI powered roast curve prediction
- Integrates with Cropster Inventory management
Cropster Roasting Intelligence makes roasting simple, consistent, and efficient. Discover all connectable roast machines and options for automation here.
- Automated gas control
- Automated drum speed control
- Automated airflow control
- Roast profile "replay"
Simplify your production roasting with gas, drum speed, and airflow controls accessible directly from Cropster’s Roasting Intelligence. Use Cropster's advanced replay features to automatically replicate your favorite profiles*
- Roast Curve prediction (Bean Temp and Rate of Rise)
- First Crack prediction
- "Flick" prediction
- Green Inventory runout prediction
Cropster’s powerful AI and machine learning helps roasters visualize where a roast is going before it gets there. For green coffee buyers AI predicts when you’re likely to runout of green inventory.
Having the schedule is such an improvement, as are the improved RoR calculations. I love the new Roasting Intelligence layout.
The biggest new addition for us is to be able to see the roast schedule during roasting so we can prepare the next green beans for roasting. Just makes things so much easier.
Installation was a breeze and instructions were spot on. I loved the gas control. Indicators of flame volume by increments were also very helpful.
We use Cropster to record each roast that we do. We like the consistency we’re able to achieve with each roast using Cropster. We use it to record every cupping that we do. It’s really handy to go back and see what we scored a coffee from last year.
We use Cropster everywhere! It is an essential tool because it brings our coffee roasting to its perfection.
It's a critical part of all of our roasting operations. The integrated set of systems is pretty much a holy grail for us.
With Cropster, I can monitor all the processes that are going on inside the drum in real-time. If there is any deviation I can immediately notice it in the cup. The interface and features are constantly expanding.
It is very useful for me to be able to log everything, each roast, and all the details of what I am doing every day. The ability to compare every roast is very useful. I think it is one of the most important tools that a roaster should have in their roastery today.
You can't go back to other softwares, it is so well built, there is no need for anything else. At every point, you know what the coffee's data, such as density and moisture, development time, cupping notes, etc. It is the perfect tool to be a great roaster.
For me, Cropster is the best log profiling software. When I cup a coffee I can record everything in the app, it is a very useful tool. It helps with controlling every second of my roast and then I can review and save profiles I want to save.
In the fast-changing landscape of the specialty coffee industry, working with a unified feedback platform to monitor, communicate and connect our teams, can have a substantial effect on the overall quality of our coffee and customer experience.
We’re loving Cropster’s Order to Roast! It has completely changed the game for us. No more spreadsheets or mistakes on roast day. It was super easy to integrate with our Shopify eCommerce site, and takes about 2 minutes to import our orders, set a roasting schedule, and sync to Cropster’s profiling software. On the production end, we can easily see how many of each product to bag, as well as whether to ship whole bean or ground coffee. I don’t know what we’d do without it!
- Inventory automatically updates after each roast
- Track production trends and predict future usage
- Notifications help you stay on top of inventory
- Inventory reports based on a single day (snapshot report) or user-defined timeframe
- Track inventory across multiple locations
With Cropster Roast, managing your green coffee inventory and planning ahead is easy. From sample grading through inventory management across locations, vendors and contracts - everything you need is there.
- Automatic batch calculation for optimal roast scheduling
- Import and schedule orders directly from your eCommerce platform
- Monitor and edit your production plan from anywhere with an internet connection
- Plans updates in real-time. Make changes and your roasters will always see the right plan
Cropster ties together your green inventory, blend components, weight loss percentages, roast machines, and locations to help you create efficient roast schedules in seconds. Order to roast combines all your orders and even links to solutions like WooCommerce and Shopify saving time and reducing errors.
- Easily record and monitor every aspect of your green and roasted coffee
- Cup anywhere using your smartphone or tablet
- Track quality development over time
- Record, track, and share sample data to make green buying easier
- Let Cropster organize your quality data so you can spot quality trends
Cropster Roast has quality tools for the green buying and production management process that create organization where you need it most. No need to keep paper records in hopes you’ll use them later! Store all of your valuable quality data in one accessible place.
- Instantly store your cupping notes online with Cropster Cup and utilize our built-in analysis tools
- Use the cupping form that you want
- Work online or offline with any mobile device
- Cup remotely, onsite, alone, or as a team
- Features a greyscale interface to reduce bias
Cropster Cup instantly ties your notes and scores to your roasts, samples, and inventory. The user-friendly app runs on any smartphone or tablet.
- Built-in reporting on every aspect of roasting, production, inventory, and quality control
- Spot trends over time to highlight what is working and what needs attention
- Access your data anywhere with any device
- Start your day with a customized dashboard showing what's important to you
Cropster collects your roastery data and displays it in the context where it’s most valuable. Cropster leads the industry with tools and reports like the Production Report, Roast Compare, Quality Compare, Daily Roast Update and Roast Goals.
- Onboarding support to get you up and running quickly
- Live one-on-one demos, webinars and training for you and/or your team
- Online help desk with manuals and support articles available 24/7
- Submit a support request and get personal support and expert help
- Complete management tools to support one person shops or large teams
We get it. You are running a business, things need to 'just work'. Real support starts with a guarantee that you'll get a timely answer from a partner who will stay with you until your challenge is resolved. That's why we include personal support for everything we do. We'll listen, follow up and track your needs until they're met. That's one of many reasons 98% of Cropster Support users rate it - Awesome!
and join thousands of coffee professionals who are producing consistently better coffee