You can check out the full list of machines that already connect to Cropster here.
For the select beta testing phase, do you roast on one of the following machines?
- Arc Roaster - with USB-port (before 2020)
- Besca BSC - manual - built before 2019
- Coffed SR - manual models
- Coffee-Tech - with ethernet port or with USB-port
- Coffeetool R-models (2015 -2019)
- Dätgen DR/DW series - with USB-port
- Diedrich IR- and CR-series - with ZII or Z2.5 automation
- Fabrica Roasters
- Froco - A and I series
- Garanti GKPX-models - with Delta controls
- Giesen W-models (after 2014)
- HB roaster - L and M models - before 2020
- Kapok - with Delta DTA controls
- Kuban - Supreme models
- Ozturk OKS-models
- Petroncini - TT 5/10, TT 15/20 - after 2019
- Probat PIII series and PIII sample roaster
- San Franciscan - with Watlow controls (after 2019-08)
- Nordic Coffee Roaster (manual & MP models)
If so, how would you like an early preview? Please fill out the form below to become our new beta tester. We’ll be in touch if you’re a good fit.
Not a Cropster customer yet? All good, this beta test is open.
What’s in it for you?
Early access to tight machine integrations that make your roasting machine even smarter and your roasting days easier. Also, as a selected beta tester you will get 30 days extra of free trial if you are new to Cropster or a free month of Cropster's base package license if you are an existing customer.