Quality assurance solutions for specialty coffee producers
Cropster Origin is a complete information management system for coffee producers. Record raw cherry delivered to you with the Origin mobile app, monitor drying and storage conditions with Cropster AmbientSensors, and use built-in cupping and green grading tools to ensure consistent quality. This data is easy to share with clients. Origin delivers more control, greater efficiency, and ultimately more profit for your business.
- Capture received coffee weights offline
- Log harvest dates, supplier details, varieties and more
- Define processing methods
- Estimate yields
- Android and iOS devices
Recording your received coffee weights is the first step in creating fully traceable coffee lots. This information can also be used to encourage lenders to extend credit as well as guard against loss from theft or mishandling.
- Track temperature, humidity, and air pressure
- Data is recorded in real time
- Automatic alerts for bad conditions
- Predict incoming weather
Prevent mistakes or loss due to poor drying or storage conditions by tracking environmental conditions and reacting accordingly. Anticipate which lots might be damaged before you present them to buyers.
It is a very easy software to understand and we had no problems with the user interface even when one of my coworkers used it with no instructions from me at all.
- Cup with smartphone app
- Create custom cupping sheets
- Industry standard green grading
- Compare qualities between samples
- Print quality reports
Find differences between specialty and commercial quality coffee. Make informed lot blending, marketing and pricing decisions.
- Full traceability
- Processing history linked to lots
- Choose which information to share
- Print sample labels
- Embed data as a QR code
- View and send PDF reports
Put your professionalism on display with branded, information-rich sample labels. Present lot history in multiple ways depending on buyer preferences.
- Integrated quality analysis
- Multiple sample types
- Report on processing history
- Link samples to buyers
- Accept/Reject status for buyers
Track how customers responded to your samples. Use this to learn about your customers' taste preferences and better target your offerings.
- Track lot locations
- Print offer sheets
- Record sales
- Calculate milling efficiency
Manage your inventory throughout sales and milling. Ensure you never oversell and preserve great relationships with all your customers.
No payment details required. No hidden fees. 14 days of testing for free!