Grow, process and present your specialty coffee
Cropster Origin includes the things producers at origin need to process and present their coffees to partners, traders, cooperatives and buyers worldwide. From sample registration and roasting through green grading, cupping and tracking, Origin delivers a complete base for your partners' purchasing decisions.
- Create complete lot information
- Tell your story with farm, inventory and location details
- Link lots and qualities to the producing farms and fields for traceability
- Conduct full green grading for each lot or sample
- Create and share rich cupping information with your buyers
Cropster Origin helps you collect, refine and deliver all the information your partners and buyers need to make quick and well informed purchasing decisions. Collect key information about your farm and location and share it with everyone. Plus, with every quality control process you collect more quality information on your lots. Information that gives buyers confidence.
- Deliver key quality and quantity information to your buyers
- Compare and share sample roasting information
- Analyze and present full quality reports
- Define your own criteria to present samples
- Easily share links or PDFs with the information partners and buyers need
Cropster Origin makes collecting all the information related to your samples, sample roasting, cupping, comparing and analyzing simpler for you. Sharing what your customers want to know is quick and easy. Even if you share lots of samples, providing the latest quality information is easy and looks great.
I'm a data person. I like to have as much information as I can about anything while making decisions. To me, Cropster was a revelation to have that opportunity to look at multiple roasts and all the information associated that will give that roast.
- Compare sample roasts quickly and easily
- Cup in real time with your iPad, iPhone, Android device or laptop
- Use multiple, customizable or industry standard cupping sheets
- Integrate cupping results with samples and inventory automatically
- Compare coffees and add flavor descriptors
- Trace quality back to lots and through your business
Cup in real time using Cropster Cup. It runs on any smartphone or tablet and is fully integrated with your Cropster account. Task-specific and custom cupping sheets make it simple to use. Plus, you can invite people to join your evaluation in a few clicks.
- Control and compare sample roasting processes
- View up to four barrels on one screen
- Create replicable curves for your samples
- Share profiles with partners and buyers
- Define your own criteria to identify samples that need attention
Cropster Origin makes registering samples, sample roasting, cupping, comparing and analyzing simpler for you. Best practice workflows are built-in and customizable. Even if you have lots of samples, importing, editing and sharing them is a breeze.
- SLIC makes life easier for producers and buyers.
- SLIC is simple. Print on any label machine, read with any smart device.
- SLIC labels are accurate. No need to re-enter data means accuracy for everyone.
- SLIC is secure. You control exactly what information is and is not shared.
- SLIC is free to share. Your partners do not need Cropster to use it.
Cropster Origin includes SLIC: a simple way to make life across your business easier. SLIC helps you create information rich, custom branded, accurate and traceable labels for your samples. The information they contain can be easily imported into Cropster or any other system in a standardized format. That's SLIC!
- Onboarding support to get you up and running quickly
- Online help desk with manuals and support articles available 24/7
- Submit a support request to get personal support and expert help
- Webinars and training are also available to help you and your business grow
- Complete management tools to support one person shops or large teams
We get it. You are running a business, things need to 'just work'. Real support starts with a guarantee that you'll get a timely answer from a partner who will stay with you until your challenge is resolved. That's why we include personal support for everything we do. We'll listen, follow up and track your needs until they're met.
and join thousands of coffee professionals who are producing consistently better coffee