Quality control from small farms to enterprise labs
With accurate sample registration, green grading, sample roasting and cupping, Cropster Lab delivers a comprehensive tool for your sourcing decisions. A cupping app and efficient interface help you streamline your whole lab and collect information in a single place. This information can also be integrated with an ERP system in larger businesses if needed.
- Compare and control sample roasting processes
- Analyze, compare and identify standout samples with comprehensive reporting
- Schedule non-blind, blind or double-blind cupping sessions and set them up with easy labelling
- Connect to any sample roasting machine and record temperature data in real time
- Integrate with existing systems via a simple API
Cropster Lab makes sample roasting, cupping, comparing and analyzing simpler for you. Best practice workflows are built-in and customizable. Roasting Intelligence makes tracking sample roasts and finding the best profile easy.
We use Cropster because it helps us as a small business to leverage the technologies that we use every day. All of these things that normally require hours of work and different documents all just automatically get bubbled into the same place.
- Register all sample information quickly and accurately, no more spreadsheet hassles
- Easily manage and share sample data through the full contract
- Track green grading, cupping and acceptance data easily
- Capture complete and detailed physical information including moisture and water activity
- Access data whenever and wherever you are via your mobile device
With Cropster Lab, registering and managing samples through the full contract is quick and accurate. It delivers an overview of your samples, suppliers, physical information, etc. Plus, importing, editing and sharing large numbers of samples is easy.
- Integrate cupping results with samples automatically
- Compare coffees and add your own flavor descriptors with ease
- Trace quality back to original samples and track samples through the lab
- Use multiple, customizable or industry standard cupping sheets
- Cup in real time with your iPad, iPhone, Android device or laptop
Cup in real time using Cropster Cup in your lab and across your business. Cup runs on any smartphone or tablet and is fully integrated with your Cropster account. Task-specific and custom cupping sheets make it simple to use. Plus, you can invite people to join your cupping session in a few clicks.
- Report on every aspect of your quality control, coffee and processes from origin to cafe
- Define your own criteria to identify samples that need attention
- Analyze and compare with extensive reports
- Quickly and accurately import and export all key coffee data
- Integrate with data in your existing systems via a simple API
With Cropster Lab you can collect critical data of your green coffees and access simple overviews with ease. In addition, you can dig into the details and compare any sample to see if it performs as expected. Get access to customizable reports and analysis based on the criteria that is important to you and your business.
That's SLIC - Secure Linked Coffee
- SLIC labels contain sample data that can be imported into any system with a smart device.
- SLIC is simple. Print on any label machine and attach to any sample bag.
- SLIC labels save time, no repeat data entry needed.
- SLIC is secure and accurate. You control exactly what information is and is not shared.
- SLIC is free to share. Your partners do not need Cropster to use it.
Cropster Lab features SLIC: a simple way to make life in the lab and across your supply chain easier. SLIC helps you create information rich, custom branded, accurate and traceable labels for your samples. The information they contain can be easily imported into Cropster or any other system in a standardized format. That's SLIC!
- Onboarding support to get you up and running quickly
- Online help desk with manuals and support articles available 24/7
- Submit a support request and get personal support and expert help
- Webinars and training are also available to help you and your business grow
- Complete management tools to support one person shops or large teams
We get it. You are running a business, things need to 'just work'. Real support starts with a guarantee that you'll get a timely answer from a partner who will stay with you until your challenge is resolved. That's why we include personal support for everything we do. We'll listen, follow up and track your needs until they're met.
and join thousands of coffee professionals who are producing consistently better coffee