Know your brews and your business
With Cropster Cafe you can improve and share brewing standards, track coffee quality, plus manage cafe-related tasks across locations, staff and equipment. It’s mobile ready, accessible from anywhere and includes full support from Cropster.
- Create and share best practice recipes across staff, equipment, and locations
- Reduce dial-in time, minimize waste
- Track brews, analyze parameters and monitor brew consistency
- Step in when needed to improve extraction and quality
Cropster Cafe supports targeted, easy-to-update recipe templates (per coffee) and equipment integrated with brew parameter logging. That’s how Cafe makes brew management easy. You can see which coffee is being brewed across locations, push recipe changes to your staff in real time and see how specific roasts perform in the cafe. This helps you increase consistency and focus your resources.
It's a lot more effective and efficient than what we were previously doing!
- Spot quality problems and take action quickly
- Report brew consistency by time, parameter and/or equipment
- Review cafe output, tendencies and overall performance
- Tie brews to roasts, green coffee and origin information
Is your equipment reaching capacity? Why is brew quality inconsistent at one station? When is maintenance due? Cropster Cafe integrates brew data, recipes, sensorial results, roasts, staff, locations and equipment. Cafe specific reports give you the information you need, when you need it and before it becomes a real problem.
- Set and follow up on tasks across locations
- Monitor equipment cleaning and dial-in procedures
- Staff can easily check off tasks on their phone
- Track tasks from anywhere to ensure they are done
- Plan ahead to optimize peak vs. idle times in
Successful cafes run on a set of daily, weekly and monthly tasks. Staying on top of them behind the bar and in the office can be simple. Cropster helps you know what’s coming up, plan for what should be done next and critically check to see if anything has been missed.
- Onboarding support to get your cafe up and running quickly
- Online help desk with manuals for cafe staff and managers
- Personal support and expert help
We get it. You are running a business, things need to 'just work'. Real support starts with a guarantee that you’ll get a timely answer from a partner who will stay with you until your challenge is resolved. That’s why we include personal support for everything we do. We’ll listen, follow up and track your needs until they’re met. That's one of many reasons 98% of Cropster Support users rate it - Awesome!
and join thousands of coffee professionals who are producing consistently better coffee