Cropster & Coffee Panel: Interview with the top roasters live (profile development, roast curves, cupping)
How do you get a top placement on the coffee panel? How do you choose the green coffee, develop the roast profile and which roast curve do you choose to achieve the desired taste profile? Who could give us better answers than the roasters of the coffee panel editions Latin America and Africa? We have invited 4 top-ranked roasters to share their roast curves with us and give us an exclusive insight into their approach.
- Sebastian Kohrs, elbgold, Hamburg (DE)
- Philip Weller, Günter Coffee Roasters, Freiburg (DE)
- Dario Stoop, Henauer Kaffee, Höri (CH)
- Carsten Wolters, roestable, Münster (DE) and
- Philipp Schallberger, Kaffeemacher, Basel (CH) & coffee panel juror
Together we will analyze the roasting curves used, get an exclusive insight into the approach to a new coffee and learn how to achieve the taste profile of the award-winning coffees.
Register here for the German webinar.
Come and join us as we learn more. The German webinar is happening on Zoom and taking place on Thursday, February 4th at 4 PM (CET).
Sign up for the German webinar