Your quality control, simple, sharable and always ready
Cropster Cup captures your evaluations whenever and wherever you are. It’s always by your side and inviting people to join you is simple. Cup is customizable and has hundreds of cupping sheets including industry standards like SCA or CoE. It runs on any smartphone or tablet and is fully integrated with your Cropster account.
Looking to download Cup onto your device?
Simply search for Cropster Cup on your mobile device's store and install.
- Connects directly to your Cropster account
- Works both on and offline
- Fully supports Apple and Android devices
- Layout optimized for phones making one handed use simple
- Features a greyscale interface to reduce bias
Cup your samples or roasts and analyze them with real-time results all while using the perfect cupping sheet for the job. Track and report on the quality of your coffee, suppliers, roasts, etc. from origin to cafe. Keep everything and everyone in your business and supply chain up-to-date on quality information.
- Includes access to hundreds of cupping sheets
- Design your own sheet for your specific requirements
- Use industry standard and/or your own flavor descriptors
- Control which descriptors are positive/negative based on your standards
- Access basic reporting on your mobile device or complete reporting via the Cropster system
Pick the best cupping sheet for your specific task. Choose from sheets such as SCA, CoE or hundreds of other sheets. You can also design your own custom sheet to suit your specific needs. Add, update or manage your own descriptors. Use advanced reporting to see exactly what is going on across your quality control processes.
- Set up non-blind, blind or double-blind cupping sessions quickly and easily
- Full support for simple and detailed labels based on your requirements
- Guided support for setting up double-blind cupping sessions
- Set up cupping for larger events, collect and present real-time results
- Running a competition? Contact us for information and support
Cropster Cup provides full support for open, blind and double-blind sessions on the fly in any environment from your standard production and lab settings through origin visits, events and competitions. Plus with quick labels and invites large cuppings are fast, simple and always accurate.
- Onboarding support to get you up and running quickly
- Online help desk to look up support articles at any time
- Submit a ticket to get personal support and expert help
- Extensive manuals, webinars and training to help you and your business grow
- Complete management tools to support one person shops or large teams
We get it. You are running a business, things need to 'just work'. Real support starts with a guarantee that you'll get a timely answer from a partner who will stay with you until your challenge is resolved. That's why we include personal support for everything we do. We'll listen, follow up and track your needs until they're met.
and join thousands of coffee professionals who are producing consistently better coffee