Tools to manage roasteries
of all sizes
Cropster Roast features everything you need to create roast profiles, build roast schedules, project outputs and capacities, manage your green inventory and purchasing. Plus, handle quality control at every stage of your production.
- Connect to any production or sample roaster
- Record all relevant roasting information in real time
- Create, compare, analyze and design roasts to find your best profiles
- Access schedule, quality, inventory and blend information from your roast machine
- Set roasting goals then track and manage your objectives
Cropster Roasting Intelligence is the industry standard and leader in roast profiling. Every roast is linked to quality analysis, scheduling, inventory and the key components needed for consistency.
It is very useful for me to be able to log everything, each roast, and all the details of what I am doing every day. The ability to compare every roast is very useful. I think it is one of the most important tools that a roaster should have in their roastery today.
- Automatic adjustment of green inventory based on roasts
- Track production trends and predict usage across machines and locations
- Easily create schedules based on desired coffee input or output
- Automate your scheduling tasks
- No more spreadsheet management challenges
With Cropster Roast, managing your green coffee inventory and planning ahead is easy. From sample grading through inventory management across locations, vendors and contracts - everything you need is there.
- Create and share production plans automatically with your roasters at the machine
- Forecast, track, and discover trends to see how much coffee you need
- Know where every batch is, and how it is performing
- Convert orders from your online shop (like Shopify) into production plans
- Automatically calculate green coffee needed for roasting (including for blends)
Cropster ties together green inventory, roast machines, teams and locations to help create efficient roast schedules. Order to roast even converts orders from popular eCommerce solutions like Shopify to production plans quickly.
- Monitor all physical aspects of your green coffee
- Cup anywhere using your smartphone or tablet
- Track quality development over time
- Easily record, track, and share all necessary data for the samples you receive
- Full support for open, blind or double-blind cupping sessions
Cropster Roast integrates quality into green buying, production planning and roasting. Its customizable tools are available online and offline. Flexible workflows, analysis, reporting and metrics are built-in, making buying decisions and consistent results easier.
- Download a simple App and cup wherever and whenever you want
- Capture as much or as little information as required
- Work online or offline with any mobile device or tablet
- Easily use cupping sheets with an interface optimized for the palm of your hand
- Features a greyscale interface to reduce bias
Cropster Cup integrates with everything you record in Cropster like samples and roasts based on your inventory. Cup is customizable and has hundreds of cupping sheets available. It runs on any smartphone or tablet and is fully integrated with your Cropster account so you can track QC and review purchasing outcomes instantly.
- Report on every aspect of roasting, production, and QC and make better decisions
- View what matters to you, with customizable reports
- Spot trends and highlight what is working and what needs attention
- Easy to access and share, even via mobile device
- Start your day with a dashboard showing what's done and what's coming
With Cropster Roast you have built-in reporting that helps you focus on exactly what is important. Starting with the Daily Roast Update, Cropster leads the industry with tools like Roast Compare, Roast Explorer and Roast Goals. Cropster also gives you an easy and comprehensive overview of your inventory, roasters, quality and more.
- Onboarding support to get you up and running quickly
- Online help desk with manuals and support articles available 24/7
- Submit a support request and get personal support and expert help
- Webinars and training are also available to help you and your business grow
- Complete management tools to support one person shops or large teams
We get it. You are running a business, things need to 'just work'. Real support starts with a guarantee that you'll get a timely answer from a partner who will stay with you until your challenge is resolved. That's why we include personal support for everything we do. We'll listen, follow up and track your needs until they're met. That's one of many reasons 98% of Cropster Support users rate it - Awesome!
and join thousands of coffee professionals who are producing consistently better coffee