Back to overview
Innsbruck, the capital of the Alps, Austria • Part-time
Cropster is the market leader in software for the speciality coffee industry. We work with farmers, exporters, importers and roasters in over 80 countries around the world to help them deliver a better cup of coffee in a sustainable way.
We work with state of the art software development tools with a focus on reliability and security. We’re a fast growing business that is highly focused on our customers and the benefits we can bring them through close collaboration—with a successful history of over 10 years. We also believe that work-life balance is more than a catch phrase, it is a part of our success.
We encourage empowerment and taking over responsibilities. We provide our team with room to grow within our organization, to develop their interests and expertise whatever their current experience level.
About the role
As a technical support engineer, you might be working on tasks similar like these:
- Collect and integrate data from REST APIs
- Data wrangling and scripting
- Software testing and QA (UI tests, acceptance tests, smoke tests, etc)
- Identify and debug root cause of issues submitted by end-users
- Maintain and setup Wifi and Ethernet networks
- Prepare software and hardware for shows and fairs
- Assemble and maintain sensors and data bridges
- Write and update technical documentation
We know that these are a lot of different tasks. You are not expected to be an expert in every single domain from the very start, this is rather a list of directions that you could develop into depending on your personal interests and skills. At Cropster we give people room to learn and improve, there is no need to know everything from day 1. We encourage beginners to apply and become experts on the job with us.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is a team player and who enjoys working with colleagues and customers
- Has a personal interest in technology and IT infrastructure
- Is a curious mind and open to new people, new ideas and new knowledge
- Likes solving problems and sharing the solutions
- Speaks and writes proper English (additional languages are always a plus)
- Has a sense of responsibility
More about us
What we offer:
- Interesting job content with freedom to grow and develop yourself
- Really nice international team of 25+ people with backgrounds in software development, marketing, sales and customer support
- Flexible hours, ideal for students or parents
- We are conveniently located at Innsbruck Main Station
- Great speciality coffee for free as much as you like, brewed with love
- Individual educational budget for conferences, courses and books
- Mentoring program, learn from experts in the field
- Company wide bonus system depending on collective performance on top of the salary
- The range for an equivalent full time position is €25.480 to €40.222 gross and we look at factors like your experience and individual qualification to determine our offer
Cropster welcomes personnel diversity and is committed to the principle of equal opportunity.
Back to overview