Streamline your eCommerce and production planning workflows
Improve your eCommerce and production planning workflows for your wholesale and retail customers to increase margins, save time on daily admin tasks, and sell more efficiently.
We've been building eCommerce solutions since 2015 to help coffee businesses reduce operating expenses that can eat up to 38% of their margins. We help businesses present their coffees, collect orders online, and turn orders into production plans quickly and efficiently. Manage your roast schedule remotely and run reports on usage trends directly from your phone or tablet.
- Integrate your existing order workflows (Shopify, WooCommerce, emails, phone calls, etc.)
- Save couple of hours per week in scheduling
- Make changes to production schedule remotely or on site
- Supports all your coffee products from single origins to seasonal blends and even product bundles
- Create full product traceability
Create a roast plan quickly and easily from all your orders regardless of where they come from. Order to Roast customers report huge time savings and reduced headaches around their production planning from integrating their B2B, B2C, website, and other systems with Cropster’s inventory management, production, and reporting.
- A complete online shop that can stand alone or integrate with your website
- Easily setup payment partners like PayPal and Stripe
- Connect shipping solutions like FedEx, UPS, and Shipstation in minutes
- Use Order to Roast to automatically turn orders into production plans
- Supports multiple languages and currencies
Get your coffees and other products in front of customers worldwide, quickly and affordably with Shipsbeans, your personal online shop. It is quick to set up and run and integrates with your roastery business. It even has the ability to turn your orders into a production plan in minutes with Cropster Roast integration.
- A free green coffee marketplace for roasters, traders, and producers
- Order samples with ease and build relationships
- Track samples from request through delivery
- Set and agree to terms up front so the details are clear
- Confirm and track shipments via Hub or directly with partners
We built Cropster Hub with the simple plan of connecting suppliers and roasters worldwide. It showcases over one thousand green coffees from around the world and features hundreds of shops. It is updated daily with new coffees. Find coffees with specific flavors, varieties, cupping scores, origins, and much more. Hub makes green coffee sourcing and handling easy.
We've got your back
- Onboarding support to get you up and running quickly
- Live one-on-one demos, webinars and training for you and/or your team.
- Online help desk with manuals and support articles available 24/7
- Submit a support request and get personal support and expert help
- Complete management tools to support one person shops or large teams
We get it. You are running a business, things need to 'just work'. Real support starts with a guarantee that you'll get a timely answer from a partner who will stay with you until your challenge is resolved. That's why we include personal support for everything we do. We'll listen, follow up and track your needs until they're met. That's one of many reasons 98% of Cropster Support users rate it - Awesome!